Seasonal Watering Plan 2012-13The seasonal watering plan is the major planning document developed by the VEWH. This second annual plan provides the blueprint for the Victorian environmental watering program setting the priorities for where, when, how and why environmental water will be used annually. It builds on the solid foundation established in the 2011-12 plan, while incorporating learning and experience from the VEWH’s first year of operation.
As allocations are made to environmental water entitlements, and water is actually available for use, the VEWH releases seasonal watering statements (SWS) to communicate its decisions throughout the year.
The seasonal watering plan and statements are informed by seasonal watering proposals developed by catchment management authorities and Melbourne Water in consultation with local communities and other partner agencies.
Seasonal Watering Plan 2012-13 downloads
Seasonal Watering Plan variations
- Wimmera-Mallee wetlands variation (PDF~1.1 MB)
- Werribee system variation (PDF~1.4 MB)
- Tarago system variation (PDF~ 1.1 MB)
- Loddon system variation (PDF~1.9 MB)
- Goulburn system variation (PDF~1.4 MB)
- Northern wetlands and floodplains variation (PDF~1.4 MB)